This was the highlight of the summer! What an absolutely incredible place to be. We went in late July and the weather was perfect, a great change from a Utah July. The girls did great in the car, which was an added bonus. The hikes were awesome too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, you have a blog!!! Blogging can get extremely addicting, just a warning. :) So good to hear that you and yours are doing well and you are going to have a BOY!!! Wow, if he is anything like my boys, watch out!
So when is your baby coming to see me? I'm getting a little impatient for him to arrive! Although I'm sure not half as impatient as you are. Love ya sis, and your blog is darling and so are your little girls!
Woooah! Time warp, thanks for the comments on my blog, glad to get contact with you again. I totally remember you. Good to see you got yourself a little family there, up climbing all over glaciers and what not,like the VonTrapps or something.
Post a Comment