Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cleveland Harvey Ridges has arrived!

At last 'Baby Boy' Ridges has arrived, and after MUCH deliberation (and a few phone calls to the birth certificate office at the hospital...hee hee), he finally has a name: 
       Cleveland Harvey Ridges 






He is so sweet and very calm, we were wondering if he knew how to cry....he does, but even his cry is sweet.  We had him at 10:34pm on Thursday, September 11th.  It was a wonderful delivery, pretty much one push and he was out, weighing in at 8lbs and 1oz and 20 inches long.  He has brown hair with some hints of red.  I am so used to pink and bows, it is a fun change to have some blue and not have to worry about bows :)

19 comments:

Kylee said...

Congratulations on your newest edition, Kori! Kathie told me about your blog - hope that's okay. :) Send me an email at jensenkylee@hotmail.com if you'd like to view ours. Take care and good luck with three!

-Kylee

Ali said...

What a handsome boy! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet him.

I want to bring you dinner sometime soon. I know you have meals most this week. I will give you a call later this week to see how things are goin!

The Larsen's said...

Yea!
I'm glad I noticed your blog address on ours! What a cute boy! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you had him yet. Congrats!

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

He is so cute! How funny that I was thinking about you this weekend, you were probably at the hospital...ha ha. Anyway, congrats! I can't wait to meet him in real life. And Kori...YOU LOOK GREAT! Did you really just have a baby???!!!

Mary Sue said...

Congrats Kori and Kedrick! I'm so happy for you all! He looks darling! I can't wait to see you all! Please take care and We Love You! Mary Sue

The Huffies said...

Cute pics of the little guy! It doesn't seem quite right yet to call him Cleveland...I keep waiting for it to change again. My kids think it's funny that he has a different name. He is a doll and I can't wait to come see him again this week. Lylas. I posted a cute pic of he and Lizzie on my blog...it's really cute of both of them!

Melody said...

Kori, he is so sweet! Congratulations! When you are feeling less like a zombie we really need to get together! I love you girl!

Melody said...

By the way you look great! I didn't mean you loooked like a zombie just that you probably felt like one... ;). LOL

Camille said...

Congratulations! That's so fun, my mom forwarded the email today to me and I was so excited to see you have a blog! One of these days maybe we'll have a boy and won't have to worry about hair and bows all the time. :)

Sarah said...

oh, SO exciting! Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful world of BOYS!!! They are awesome, and so amazingly different from girls. The no fussing with bows is a plus in my book! :)

Jamey said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Cleveland.

Emily said...

Kedrick and Kori,
Congratulations! I found out through the grape vine about your new arrival - yet I had no idea you were even expecting! Oops :) But I'm super happy for you guys and I love the name! Please feel free to stay in touch, Camille & Marty, Ben & Sara, and me and Dave all have BLOGS too! It's a great way to stay in touch with photos and updates!

Love,
Emily (Ridges) Phillips

Tad and Liza said...

Congratulations, what a cute family you have. I love little boys, you'll have so much fun with him.
Liza

Molly Gehring said...

congratulations kori. what a beautiful baby boy. You look great. And ONE push - wow, you've got the having a baby thing down. Enjoy having a baby around again. I love it

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy for you. I can't remember if I commented already or not... but oh well. What a cute little boy! And i love his name.

9pointtype said...

Such a handsome little guy … and what a wicked cool head of hair :)
Congrats!
-Michelle Lewis

Kathie said...

Congratulations, Kori and Kedrick! He sure is a cutie. I want to come love all over him. Hope he is still being a little sweetie.

Melynda said...

First off, OH MY GOODNESS...CONGRATS!!! Kedrick you have a SON!! I don't know how I missed the email with the news but I just scrolled down on my email page and missed a whole bunch...including this one!! So SORRY!! Kori...you look great and I am so glad everything went well. He is so adorable and I love his name :) Of course I am partial...love the OHIO :) Anyways, I am also so happy you have a blog now. It looks great! Love you guys and will call you soon.

Melynda said...

Oh this is Melynda by the way :)