It was another great experience at the zoo. It was actually the perfect temperature and animals put on quite the show. We of course loved the carousel and loved having Grandma Ridges with us! It started raining as we were leaving and the girls loved getting to put their umbrellas to good use :)
So, it looks like you are doing so well! But I have to ask you, is it more traumautizing to go from 1 to 2, or from 2 to 3 kids? I would think 1 to 2, but I haven't experienced 3 kids yet! Both my boys are sick right now, and it's quite the experience... I don't like it! :)
I'm glad you do what I do and post a few posts at the same time. When you finally get a chance you just have to get it all done -huh-!! Hardware Ranch totally reminds me of living in Logan!! It looks like you guys are having some great family time together!!
Kori, I know it's totally cheesy for a dude to be on a blog. Are you guys living in Logan? What the heck ever happened to Missy? You can email me, benfrandsen@hotmail.com Ben
p.s. Still not your brother from another mother. Not now, not ever. Friends? OK.
Sooo I just found your blog and I am so excited!! I think of you and wonder how you are??!! Cute, Cute family:) I am about to have baby #3 and it's my first boy too!! We are really excited!! anyway....my blog is thedunnfamilyisdunn@blogspot.com
6 comments:
So, it looks like you are doing so well! But I have to ask you, is it more traumautizing to go from 1 to 2, or from 2 to 3 kids? I would think 1 to 2, but I haven't experienced 3 kids yet!
Both my boys are sick right now, and it's quite the experience... I don't like it! :)
We probably just missed you! It started to rain just as we were walking out to the parking lot! I hope all is well!
I'm glad you do what I do and post a few posts at the same time. When you finally get a chance you just have to get it all done -huh-!! Hardware Ranch totally reminds me of living in Logan!! It looks like you guys are having some great family time together!!
Kori,
I know it's totally cheesy for a dude to be on a blog. Are you guys living in Logan? What the heck ever happened to Missy? You can email me, benfrandsen@hotmail.com
Ben
p.s. Still not your brother from another mother. Not now, not ever. Friends? OK.
Sooo I just found your blog and I am so excited!! I think of you and wonder how you are??!! Cute, Cute family:) I am about to have baby #3 and it's my first boy too!! We are really excited!! anyway....my blog is thedunnfamilyisdunn@blogspot.com
Kori you are such a cutie! I miss you!
Post a Comment