Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Treehouse on New Year's Eve





We went to the Treehouse Children's Museum for New Year's Eve Day. We wanted to do something fun with the kids and they love it, as always. But it was extra fun because they got to make Party hats, they thought that was pretty cool...until we tried to put them on. Funny how that works.  If you've never had the chance to go to the Treehouse, it is so great for kids and adults. I love seeing my girls be so engaged in activities that were created just for them, it is like mommy self esteem boost. 

3 comments:

Mombrud said...

We really like Treehouse too. Have you been to Discovery Gateway. We had a 6 month season pass and enjoyed going quite a few times.

Ben and Michelle said...

Hi Kory,

It's Michelle, of course we remember you. Ben & I were just talking about you and Missy a couple of days before you found our blog. We are both really excited to keep in touch and see what you have been up to. Of course you can add us to your blog list. Keep in touch.

The Huffies said...

Oh, I miss you guys! It feels like it's been forever since we just hung out...so, let's hang out! I love your kids, give them a squeeze from their Auntie C. Love ya!