Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Deals Deals Deals


I always love a good deal....Try to guess how much I spent..... just guess?!? I'll tell you how much I didn't spend... I didn't spend $375 (that is how much I saved). I got all of this for $88.00, yes that is right.....A SCREAMING DEAL. Was it worth getting up at 4am this morning to start clipping coupons? Yes sir. It's kind of a rush to get the deals...boy, I need a life.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is amazing! I have seen others work miracles with coupons too, but gees... i feel like i need to take a class or something. Because, I am sure there is a method! Those macaroni grill pasta's in a box are amazing.. I just recently discovered them. Well, you're a great mom and your kids are darling as always. Glad we are able to keep in touch. Through the fun that is blogging!

Anonymous said...

oh and my blog is: landonandjessica.blogspot.com

just in case you didn't have it already.

Melody said...

Kori, you need to make a post explaining how you do it! Please! ;).

Ali said...

I just made a post about the same thing! I am so excited about my deal. I want to go back and get more, but I can't. No more coupons! lol.

Maybe I'll head over to Smith's tomorrow.

Mombrud said...

Not only am I wowed by your savings (gotta love coupons), but by your dedication to make all the 10 for 10 etc numbers work AND the fact that you laid it all out so nicely for the photo!

Sarah said...

You are my hero. I haven't quite gotten to your coupon clippin' $$$ saving status yet, but I'm getting there!

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

Woohoo!!! Thats my girl Kori! I was there bright and early doing the same thing! Isn't it so much Fun!!!!!

tjnicky said...

How in the world did you get all of that stuff? That is crazy, I think it would be worth it to save that much money! You should share your tips!

The Huffies said...

That's my good seest! Love it! Wish we lived next door so we could clip in the wee hours together! Good shopping!

MBurt said...

Good job! I am glad you posted about it. I'm sure it motivates others. I had to tutor my mom and sister this week. I am sick of coupons! It's amazing how we got totally different things yet I saved $300 too.