
We bought Brecklin a 'big girl' bed and this was her first night in it. She did not like it, we found her sleeping everywhere but her bed....under the bed, behind the rocking chair, in the hall, in our bed (without us knowing), etc. So the bed remains in Cleveland's room (unoccupied--but works great for bribing them to be good or else they have to sleep in it), but now the girls are sharing a room, which we tried numerous times and it didn't work but now is working remarkably well :)
3 comments:
That's so sad that she doesn't like her new bed! Maybe you should let Kennedy sleep in it and then I bet she'll like it! Kids are so funny -huh-! It was so good to talk to you and it sounds like you're doing great!
Kori-
I am so glad you posted on our blog! For some reason I never knew that you had a blog, It is so fun to see your family. I cant believe how big Cleavland is. He isn't that old is he? He must be a REALLY good eater.
I am so proud of you for all of your many posts! Keep it up! I love seeing your little family and your darling kiddos :) That is hilarious about the bed...love the pumpkin pics and the three of them together :) Your family is so cute and I hope to meet Cleveland soon! p.s. if you check out my blog, the orange flower and headband that Brynlee is wearing is from your friend :) Love her stuff!
Post a Comment